Due to regulations and laws, there are particular items that cannot be imported into a particular destination country. If you happen to order an item that is considered to be prohibited by our international shipping partner or the destination country’s authorities, Wingimall will notify you of these items and allow you to remove them from your cart in order to continue with your purchase.
In the occasion that a prohibited item is not detected automatically, your order may be canceled in full or the Wingimall team will be in contact with you to provide further details.
Generally, these items have to do with contraband, firearms, narcotics, tobacco related products, spirits, livestock, gambling apparatus and surveillance equipment. For a full declaration, please visit destination country’s Customs Website.
An example list is provided below:
- General: Power banks, batteries, standalone batteries, metal detectors, radar detectors, lock picks, telescopes, magnets, tattoo machines and it’s equipment.
- Dangerous goods: All types of aerosols (hair spray, deodorant, perfumes etc), gases, pressurized containers, corrosive materials, explosives, flammable liquids, flammable solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing substances and organic peroxides solids, flammable chemicals, Minoxidil hair regrowth treatments, used/refurbished battery operated electronics.
- Drugs & some types of supplements: Cocaine, cannabis resins, cannabis oils, LSD, narcotics, morphine, opium, psychotropic substances, etc. Supplements containing: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Tribulus terrestris and Androstenedione.
- Animals: Live or dead animals, insects, reptiles of any kind, animal products, animal skins, meat and fur including hair products and pet supplements.
- Electronics: Shipments containing laser (as laser hair removals or laser pens), walkie-talkie, used laptops manufactured before 2008, smart watches containing sim slots or/and camera, remote controlled devices, GPS trackers, sports cameras, dash cameras, inspection cameras and hidden spy cameras.
- Fake or dummy games: Toy weapons, paintball guns, BB guns, antique weapons, swords, knives, fake grenades, handcuffs, items that could be used as weapons, etc.
- Gambling: Lottery tickets and gambling chips and devices.
- Fragile items: Glassware, ceramics, lighting (fluorescent tubes, neon lighting, x-ray tubes, light bulbs, etc).
- Perishables: Foods, perishable food articles and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control, and dry frozen foods.
- Plants: Plants and plant material, including seeds and cut flowers, all seeds that are shipped from a source outside the US.
- Pornography: Foul or disgusting material, pornography and/or obscene material, any unsolicited indecent item or representation of any kind.
- Sharp tools or weapons: Scissors, knives, needles and cartridges, guns and gun accessories, stun guns, slingshots and pepper sprays.
- Tobacco products: cigarettes, cigars, electronic cigarettes and accessories, tobacco, hookah and hookah's accessories.
- Spy items: All small cameras or all cameras with microphones. Laser pen, any games/pens/watches that contain spy cams.
- Toys: Drones, quadcopters, robots and slime.
- Liquids: Liquids in large quantities, nail polish, paint, ink, and all flammable liquids.
- Miscellaneous: Fake money, bullion, gold, diamond, jewelry.